- Act as an advisor and coach to the business on all matters HR – no matter how big or how small
- Provide guidance and advice to leadership and business teams on the delivery of highly effective HR services in the areas of recruitment and retention, employee relations and engagement, performance management, compensation, benefits, etc.
- Act as a catalyst to evolve, recommend, and execute plans to develop people, optimize organizational structure, and foster an engaged culture
- Ensure that HR practices are aligned with global organization objectives and compliant with federal, state, and international HR laws and regulations
- Build strong and effective relationships with leadership team, managers, and employees to become a trusted partner and coach throughout the organization
- Create, facilitate, and support approaches to building a strong, dynamic culture
- Facilitate compensation processes in partnership with Leadership Team, including equity assessments and salary planning within budgetary guidelines
- Identify training needs and appropriate resources to develop training materials and modules when required
- Lead, build, and implement best recruitment and diversity-building practices to attract and retain talent and be competitive in the market
- Participate on teams, committees, and special projects to help make a difference in the organization and establish a high performing and thriving company
- Develop, advise on, and implement new HR policies and procedures according to best practices, relevant labor law, and policy guidelines
- Highly relevant degree or additional HR certifications a plus
- 5 years of progressive HR experience
- To be a hands-on HR leader, with exceptional communication, influencing, and relationship-building skills who thrives in a dynamic environment with frequent change and transformation
- Experience designing and executing scalable HR processes in fast-paced, high-performing,
- To be self-motivated and self-confident; comfortable operating with minimal direction
- A broad generalist track record of handling a variety of HR issues and bringing a strong background of best practices and a solid understanding of employment law, recruitment dynamics, culture-building, employee relations and engagement, compensation equity, etc.
- Ability to collaborate in a multidisciplinary and dynamic environment
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Address Castelnau-le-Lez, France
- Qualification masters-degree
- Experience min. 5 years
Please login with Candidate account to view more fields.
Apply for this job
Apply for job
Email me jobs like these
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–2 of 7 jobs