We are looking for a dynamic Loyalty Marketing Manager ready to provide leadership in developing and implementing an aggressive growth strategy for our client loyalty program focusing on developing the integrated communications strategy to drive customer acquisition, retention and increase customer lifetime value.
The Loyalty Marketing Manager will work closely with the marketing, BI, and product teams to identify customer insights and segments to grow loyalty program engagement through an omnichannel marketing strategy that heavily leverages onsite, email, social media, and PR.
The Loyalty Marketing Manager will also partner closely with the creative and product teams to consistently and comprehensively activate our client brand identity across all consumer touchpoints.
- Identify marketplace trends, customer insights, cohorts and best-in-class learnings that can be leveraged to grow our client loyalty program
- Responsible for understanding and evaluating how changes to the program and its features influence customer loyalty and how they should be marketed to customers
- Responsible for helping design and build out CRM strategy, campaigns and customer journeys that drive improved channel performance and drive incremental sales
- Partner with the marketing channel managers to establish and optimize campaign and communication plans. Leverage and collaborate with the analytics team to get insights that help identify opportunities
- Identify targeted segments across our customer base to enable more personalized experiences and offers that surprise and delight
- Design and lead the annual marketing plan for our client loyalty which supports our client overall strategic marketing plan
- Lead the development and execution of integrated loyalty communications plans and calendars for the year
- Collaborate with marketing channels, along with creative, merchandise and product to execute the loyalty plans and campaigns
- Define the key metrics for success and establish a tracking and reporting plan, across loyalty tiers and campaigns
- Ability to manage and execute multiple time-sensitive projects to deliver actionable results
- Manage relationships with external vendors
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 3+ years experience with Marketing, Loyalty, CRM
- Experience running a loyalty program in retail or commerce
- Proven ability building and selling business plans. Confident executive presence in presentations
- Proven success in customer lifecycle management and customer retention strategies
- Firm grasp of modern marketing principles, strategies and activation levers, including social media, influencers, public relations, CRM, and performance marketing
- Flexible and responsive in a dynamic business environment.
- Strong organization and time management skills with ability to manage multiple and shifting priorities
- Strong project manager
- Comfortable engaging and leading cross-functional teams
- Able to create structure and process where it currently does not exist.
- Strong entrepreneurial acumen
- Able to quickly assess an opportunity with incomplete data, frame a strategy, business case and action plan; then drive to execute
- Strong communication skills and ability to influence decisions across teams
- Strong ability to build relationships with cross-functional stakeholders
- Address Paris, France
- Qualification masters-degree
- Experience min. 3 years
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!