Description du poste
This role is of critical importance in ensuring that the autonomy, responsibility and community aspect that runs through our organization is nurtured and protected as we grow both locally and internationally.
You will help shape and execute our global strategy through the people lens – building a culture of accountability and collaboration with the smallest possible amount of hierarchy and red tape – based on self-determination, self-discipline and intrinsic motivation, where people are trusted by default, at scale.
- A strong background in hands-on Coaching in tandem with a professional coaching qualification (really important for us).
- Worked in a CPO (or equivalent) role
- Ideally we’d like you to have had previous experience in a Technology and/or Consulting led business to have context on our space and associated challenges.
- We are not looking for an HR Operations Leader – we absolutely need to see that this person has experience of building a culture of freedom and responsibility in their previous role as an HR leader.
- We want to see specific examples of creating, growing out and/or changing culture in an organisation and we are interested in your thought process around this specific area.
- Adresse Castelnau-le-Lez, France
- Education masters-degree
- Expérience min. 5 ans
Postuler à cette offre
Nouvelle Alerte emploi
Ne ratez aucune chance !
Faites-nous savoir vos attentes en matière d'emploi afin que nous puissions vous trouver la meilleure offre !