Our customer is a leading healthcare marketing agency that specializes in creating innovative campaigns that help our clients improve patient outcomes and drive business growth. They are seeking a talented Medical Writer to join their team and help them create compelling, informative, and engaging content that resonates with our target audience.
As a Medical Writer, you will be responsible for developing content that helps our clients communicate the value of their products and services to their target audience. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including creative, strategy, and account management, to develop content that is accurate, engaging, and scientifically sound. This is an opportunity to work with a team of experts, develop your skills, and make a meaningful impact on our clients’ businesses.
• Develop and write scientifically accurate and engaging content for a range of healthcare marketing initiatives, including promotional materials, scientific communications, educational programs, and digital campaigns.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including creative, strategy, and account management, to develop content that meets project objectives and client needs.
• Conduct scientific research and review primary and secondary data sources to develop and write evidence-based content.
• Ensure compliance with industry guidelines, regulations, and ethical standards for all content developed.
• Review and edit content developed by other writers or members of the creative team to ensure quality, accuracy, and consistency.
• Provide support for new business development initiatives, including developing proposals and presentations.
We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, and a dynamic work environment that rewards innovation and commitment to excellence. If you are a talented Medical Writer looking for an exciting new opportunity to work with a team of experts and make a meaningful impact on the healthcare industry, we encourage you to apply. Join our team and help us develop compelling, informative, and engaging content that drives business growth for our clients.
Our client is close to its customers and collaborators. It has always innovated to meet the growing challenges of a rapidly changing, powerful and diversified sector, with a range of professions, skills, know-how for which our client supports its employees to develop them and reveal new talents.
How to apply
- You can click on Apply button below
- By opening a candidate account, you can apply for multiple offers without entering the information again.
1️⃣ Your time is precious to us
- Rest assured that we will only reach out to you if your profile matches the specific requirements of the position, such as career path and budget.
- We won’t waste your time with interviews for potential needs in an unpredictable future.
2️⃣ Are you selected?
Say goodbye to unnecessary stress and hello to a hassle-free recruitment experience.
- We eliminate the need for unnecessary in-person appointments
- Our streamlined process allows for instant online appointments
- You’ll have the opportunity to be interviewed and have your questions answered.
- With your consent, we’ll present your application to our clients within just 24 working hours and provide you with real-time updates on its progress.
3️⃣ You are not selected by us?
Without news from us beyond 7 days, we encourage you to apply for other offers or spontaneous application.
☀️ Tips: Create an account on Talenteeds and manage job alerts.
Who we are
Talenteeds is a rapidly growing recruitment agency that has leveraged digital tools to streamline the recruitment of executives and experts. We work with clients in Europe and North America who trust us to find them the candidates who will make a difference and help them build high-performing teams.
- Address Zürich, Zurich, Switzerland
- Qualification Master's degree
- Experience min. 2 years
- Secteur d'activité Conseil / Consulting
- Home Office type Partially
- Structure type PME: 100-200 people
- People management Individual contributor
- Recruitment reason Development of the company
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Key Account Manager I LifeScience/ Pharma
Permanent Switzerland, ZH Zürich/Zurich canton, Zürich stadt/Zurich city Marketing/Communication - Sales Fixed Salary: Competitive
Traffic Manager SEO/SEA – Marketing – Vevey Canton de Vaud
Permanent Switzerland, VD Vaud, Vevey Marketing - Marketing/Communication Fixed Salary: from 75
Search by Tag
- Accounting, Controlling, Finance, Audit (71)
- Administration (14)
- Construction/Civil engineering (7)
- Education (1)
- Engineering (11)
- HR/Training/Payroll (20)
- IT (38)
- Legal (15)
- Maintenance (15)
- Marketing/Communication (20)
- Real Estate (3)
- Sales (49)
- Supply Chain (23)