Our client is looking for an experienced and dynamic Project Manager to join our e-Learning team. As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for leading and managing the development of engaging and effective e-Learning courses. You will work closely with our instructional designers, developers, and subject matter experts to create high-quality digital learning experiences that meet the needs of our clients and learners.
- Lead and manage the entire e-Learning project lifecycle, from planning to delivery.
- Work collaboratively with instructional designers, developers, and subject matter experts to ensure that e-Learning courses are engaging, effective, and meet the needs of our clients and learners.
- Develop and maintain project plans, budgets, and timelines to ensure that projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Communicate project progress, risks, and issues to stakeholders and senior management.
- Conduct quality assurance checks to ensure that all e-Learning courses meet our high standards.
- Manage client relationships and ensure that their needs are met throughout the project.
- Experience in project management in the e-Learning industry.
- Excellent communication, leadership, and stakeholder management skills.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience with project management tools and software.
- Knowledge of instructional design principles and e-Learning development tools.
If you are a passionate and experienced Project Manager with a proven track record of delivering high-quality e-Learning projects, we want to hear from you. In return, we offer a competitive salary, flexible working hours, and a supportive work environment.
Our client is close to its customers and collaborators. It has always innovated to meet the growing challenges of a rapidly changing, powerful and diversified sector, with a range of professions, skills, know-how for which our client supports its employees to develop them and reveal new talents.
How to apply
- You can click on Apply button below or via the Link
- By opening a candidate account, you can apply for multiple offers without entering the information again.
1️⃣ Your time is precious to us
- Rest assured that we will only reach out to you if your profile matches the specific requirements of the position, such as career path and budget.
- We won’t waste your time with interviews for potential needs in an unpredictable future.
2️⃣ Are you selected?
Say goodbye to unnecessary stress and hello to a hassle-free recruitment experience.
- We eliminate the need for unnecessary in-person appointments
- Our streamlined process allows for instant online appointments
- You’ll have the opportunity to be interviewed and have your questions answered.
- With your consent, we’ll present your application to our clients within just 24 working hours and provide you with real-time updates on its progress.
3️⃣ You are not selected by us?
Without news from us beyond 7 days, we encourage you to apply for other offers or spontaneous application.
☀️ Tips: Create an account on Talenteeds and manage job alerts.
Who we are
Talenteeds is a rapidly growing recruitment agency that has leveraged digital tools to streamline the recruitment of executives and experts. We work with clients in Europe and North America who trust us to find them the candidates who will make a difference and help them build high-performing teams.
- Address Nice, France
- Gross Annual without bonus Competitive
- Qualification min. Bachelor's degree
- Experience min. 5 years
- Secteur d'activité Enseignement
- Home Office type Partially
- Required languages English native (C2)
- Benefits Various bonuses
- Career perspective Mobilité interne
- Recruitment reason Internal mobility
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Concepteur pédagogique et multimédia – Nice – CDI
Permanent 06 Alpes-Maritimes, Nice, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur HR/Training/Payroll - Training Fixed Salary: Competitive
Search by Tag
- Accounting, Controlling, Finance, Audit (71)
- Administration (14)
- Construction/Civil engineering (7)
- Education (1)
- Engineering (11)
- HR/Training/Payroll (20)
- IT (38)
- Legal (15)
- Maintenance (15)
- Marketing/Communication (20)
- Real Estate (3)
- Sales (49)
- Supply Chain (23)