In this role, you will directly report to and work closely with the executive members in setting and executing the company-wide People Operations and Talent Management strategy, overseeing the People Operations and Talent Acquisition departments.
Supported by the People Operations team, this will involve managing activities focused on employee retention, training & development, performance management, employee and industrial relations, change management, and overall talent management.
You will also direct our Talent function in implementing projects and oversee talent acquisition for a spectrum of roles across departments to attract A-players. Supported by a strong team of Internal Recruiters, you will drive talent acquisition both strategically and operationally, understanding our company culture and individual roles to recruit A-players and devising creative, non-traditional methods to attract talent.
You will also be involved in training & development of department leads on our hiring process, scorecard development, skills gap assessment within their teams, workforce planning, and strategizing for attracting the right kind of talent.
You will oversee performance and level reviews for the entire company bi-annually, strategizing to retain and develop exceptional talent. You will make training & development plans for all our teams, and train department leads on matters crucial to the business such as scorecard development, planning for hiring and retention within their teams, and developing quarterly Objectives & Key Results in line with the company strategy.
You will be supported in this role by a legal function to provide guidance on critical policy and processes, and you will be able to draw upon our Finance team resources to support with remuneration setting, tax management and the like.
- At least 10 years experience leading a people function, with an emphasis on talent acquisition & talent management, people operations, organisational development and training, with a demonstrable track record of designing and implementing human resources processes across a business that enables it to grow
- Thorough knowledge of French labour legislation, compliance requirements, disciplinary procedures, and HR policies and procedures
- Proven track record implementing best practice employee wellness, retention, and satisfaction strategies
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Near-perfect communication skills in French and English
Oue client is close to his employees and has always innovated to meet the growing challenges of a rapidly changing, powerful and diversified sector, with a range of professions, skills, and interpersonal skills for which our client supports his employees to make them evolve. and reveal new talents.
- Ort Castelnau-le-Lez, France
- Qualifikation masters-degree
- Erfahrung min. 8 Jahre
Weitere ähnliche Jobs
Erhalten Sie zu Ihrer Suche passende Jobs per Mail
Verpassen Sie nie eine Chance
Teilen Sie uns Ihre beruflichen Erwartungen mit, damit wir Ihre Jobs besser finden können!